Re: How to change all 4 tires without a jack

Ken Nelson

Seems there are lots of stories about the commies comandeering these Tatras and losing them in corners with overenthusiast driving and doing flips from the heavy rear ends sliding out - which could create a lot of upside-down turtles, and Cindy has always shunned these cars due to her time in Czech Republic while it was still Commie controlled.  Still, wish I could have one of these for awhile to experience their "handling" .......
I avoided buying a Lloyd Alexander wagon yrs ago - with its two cyl OHC engine up front - because of its rear swingarms - never liked that arrangement, even tho i had an NSU 1200 rear 4 cyl autostick that never felt unstable - just don't like the rear end steering the front!

Ken

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 11:21 AM Dick Tuttle via groups.io <four4dhc=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Do you suppose that the extreme swing axle camber change had anything to do with the Tatra being on its head?  Does Ralph Nader know about this?