Isetta for sale Hot August Nights next Saturday

mark sebolt

In case there are any us members looking for an Isetta there is a very nice 1958 Bubblewindow coupe going to auction mid afternoon at the Hot August Nights sale next Saturday. They are taking internet bids. If you are interested and want details not listed on the auction site email me at marklet2002@.... I just replaced the entire brake system rebuilt the carb cleaned the fuel system and installed new fuel valve. Starts and runs with a flip of the key. Paint is excellent new window gaskets 2 years ago chrome very good but not excellent there are some tiny rust dots on the rear nerf bars.

https://www.motorsportauctiongroup.com/article/2328/1957-BMW-Isetta-300