Re: Lloyd van or truck parts needed. Please help.

Dick Tuttle

I don't know what Mr. Russell is up to.  Haven't heard from him in several years.  He bought my Goggomobil collection, not my Lloyds.

From: KM2015 Keithddl527@... [Arcane_autos]
To: Arcane_autos
Sent: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:48 pm
Subject: Re: [Arcane_autos] Lloyd van or truck parts needed. Please help.

What became of the Bart Train guy, he lives in the bay area - Pittsburgh/Martinez  area -  he purchased Dick Tuttle's lloyds as i recall .... John Russel?

On Aug 26, 2016, at 12:38 PM, "chasgould@... [Arcane_autos]" <Arcane_autos@...> wrote:

Currently working on a Lloyd L600 transporter project. Hoping that someone might have an extra Lloyd hood (engine cover) and front seats and wheel covers for a Lloyd truck or van.
I'm happy to pay a fair price for the parts or to return the favor if I have any parts that you may need.
Please contact me at chasgould@... if you can help.
Thank you.
Chas