Re: 1 or 2 interesting cars requested, Sunday 9/16 Danville CA.

mark sebolt

Sorry Bubble Window Coupe and Sliding Window Coupe  both have the sunroof

There are also Convertibles with the back window that folds down that are more rare but not in my stable.

No on the towing, the poor little motor in the Isetta barely gets it around, dragging a sibling would be too much insult for the poor beastie.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Mark,

Not being an Isetta guy it took a little bit to realize (guess) that BWC = Bubble Window Convertible and SWC = Sliding Window Convertible.  Is Dat correct?

Can you tow one Isetta with the other?  That would be a cool way to bring them to a nearby event.