Thanks again

thevictrix

I hope to join the club and plan on being at the meet, thank you :) I'm looking forward to
meeting fellow car enthusiasts, esp of arcane ones.

The car I am trying to bring here is a wee Bianchina.

--- In Arcane_autos@..., David Russel <djrussel@i...> wrote:
Hi,

Hope that you will join the Arcane Society, especially as you are in SF,
and maybe come to the upcoming meeting on March 20th. hope to meet you then.

BTW, What is the car that you are bringing out?

David

thevictrix wrote:

I'm hoping you guys can help me join your ranks :)

There is a little micro car that I am very interested in, but its in
Rhode Island and I'm in San
Francisco :(

I've contacted a couple of trucking companies and the quotes seem
pretty high, over
$1200, esp when you consider that the car is only about 118" long.
Not only that i have
no clue about them, if they are any good or trustworthy.

Does anyone here have any good experiences with a cross country
carrier? I'm looking for
a one that is bonded/insured, open carrier is okay. The car does
start and drive fyi.

Thanks in advance for any leads or help.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor