Only one registered in the US???

djrussel@...

Hi,

Just saw an article at http://www.news-journalonline.com/special/bikeweeks/bw04/photo44.htm and suspect that the author might be stretching reality when he claims that the pictured Peel Trident is the only registered one in the entire US of A. Not a big deal, but not likely to be correct. I wonder if our resident Trident is in fact sporting current registration. I know it was certainly on the road a couple of years ago as even though my knees didn't quite fit, the rest of my body went for a ride in Mr. Tuttle's very nice red one.

David

Sincerely,