Topics

My homebuilt ANTINO.

Rob Bleumer

Hi all,
I built my Antuino with as many as possible standard components through hole.
This is how it looks
Rob PA0RBL

Very nice Rob, congrats!

Raj

At 09-09-19, you wrote:
Hi all,
I built my Antuino with as many as possible standard components through hole.
This is how it looks
Rob PA0RBL

Ashhar Farhan

Excellent build!
This is what homebrewing should look like!

On Mon 9 Sep, 2019, 7:33 PM Raj vu2zap, <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
Very nice Rob, congrats!

Raj

At 09-09-19, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I built my Antuino with as many as possible standard components through hole.
>This is how it looks
>Rob PA0RBL

Cor Beijersbergen

Nice!

Could you show a picture od the internals as well?

Cor PA4Q

I built my Antuino with as many as possible standard components through hole.
This is how it looks
Rob PA0RBL

Biju Apkrcl

Very nice and good looking, congrats Rob.