Topics

(Farhan) Upgrade parts arrived

David Wilcox

Farhan,

Last Saturday the parts mailed from India arrived. Today (Monday) the parts mailed in the US arrived. The first envelope must have been in the Windjammer sailing ship and it had to go around the horn to get here.

Double thank you.

If anyone still needs a set of upgrade parts for their FDIM Antuino let me know.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

Daniel Walter

Had similar response- FDIM upgrade parts from India arrived in late September (sixty days transit time from request) about same time as same parts from US mailing. THANKS! Anyway, got h/w upgrade done pretty easily. It's nice that the board has relatively big chips and they are laid out fairly far apart. Still having trouble getting firmware to upgrade, but working on it. Questions asked on another thread.

Dan  NM3A

Eric Berman

Yes-  I need the upgrade parts. If you still have some available.

Thank you

Eric
KC3GDV

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 4:18 PM David Wilcox via Groups.Io <Djwilcox01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Farhan,

Last Saturday the parts mailed from India arrived.  Today (Monday) the parts mailed in the US arrived.  The first envelope must have been in the Windjammer sailing ship and it had to go around the horn to get here.

Double thank you.

If anyone still needs a set of upgrade parts for their FDIM Antuino let me know.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

Mitch Johnson

I've just joined the group, I'm also interested in getting the parts needed to upgrade my FDIM analyzer.  How does someone get the upgraded parts? I did print off the instructions for the modifications to the FDIM Antuino.

Thanks,

Mitch
KN4ONH