Re: I bought an Antuino, but can't figure it out

radiodoc43

Either a video or a nice pdf with setup and examples would be great.

On Nov 18, 2019, at 2:23 PM, Jim Miller <stljim@...> wrote:

I bought one as well, I sure wish someone would create a YouTube video doing a deep dive into using it.  What's available is very limited and assumes as lot of existing knowledge.

Just my $0.02
--Jim

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 3:32 PM <bstanaway@...> wrote:
Hello,

I bought an Antuino, but I am not that tech savy and should have went with something a little easier to work.  I can't even figure out how to do a simple SWR measurement.  So My loss is your gain.  Asking $100 paypal and you pay the fees.  I'll cover shipping to you.

Thanks

Join Antuino@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.