Re: I bought an Antuino, but can't figure it out

Joshua Wood

I'm not sure if anyone was aware of this, but they did a good intro for it.  It's for the original firmware, but I doubt there were major changes to it's operation (still have to upgrade / swap parts on mine) to check.

-Josh
W0ODJ

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019, 16:39 Joel Caulkins/N6ALT <caulktel@...> wrote:
I agree with Jim. I know how to check my SWR with the Antuino, but I would like a video or a manual that shows how to sweep a filter and some of the other things that it will do. I guess I just have enough imagination to figure it out.

Joel
N6ALT

Join Antuino@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.