Re: I bought an Antuino, but can't figure it out

Ted

It was a little "interesting" to get used to. First, dial in a frequency on the display. If your antenna is cut for 40 meters, input 6.5000 and pick a step range of a few MHz.  Go to the graph view and you will get a slope of SWR across the range chosen, starting at the freq chosen.  You can eventually get better resolution by choosing a frequency closer to the slope you see on this first run, choosing a narrower range, and picking a start frequency that's closer to that slope as well. A sharp blip becomes a bell.

I'm not in front of mine just now, so, please adjust for my terminology from memory.

Best of luck,

Ted
K3RTA

Join Antuino@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.