Re: New owner, and impressed!

zr6dx@...

Hi

My Antuino arrived this week and I was quite excited to get it up and running.  However, after inserting  the 6 AA batteries and switching it on .............dead, no power on the display.  So very disappointing in deed, when purchasing a new unit.    I eventually opened the Antuino, pulled out the old trusty Fluke DVM  and started to trace the power. After a few minutes of checking, I  found that pin 3 of J1 ( External DC power connector) had a dry joint on the component side of the board.  A quick fix with the old Weller and some solder and all sorted. Ashhar thanks for a very useful instrument. Every Ham should have one of these in their shack.

73
Noel
ZR6DX

Join Antuino@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.