Re: Antuino: Building from the source files. Library location.

Dave_G0WBX

Thanks David.

I'll play later.   Some quick replies embedded below...

On 23/10/2019 12:19, David S wrote:
Dave

HI

I think you've got the ols sketch version 1, the correct code is here https://github.com/afarhan/antuinov2.1
        Yes found that last night, but thanks.  (The web page needs updating then...)

Probably teaching you to suck eggs but download all files via the green Clone or download button on the right just above the list of files.
        Indeed!  That's what I did.  Used the download a zip option.

Having got that, unzipped the files wherever you prefer into a SINGLE directory called antenna_analyzer_p3 (that's all important) , the main (starting) file is antenna_analyzer_p3.ino and the IDE requires the same directory name.  The first line in that file is the display library    #include <glcd.h>
        "Thought" that's what I did, will flatten it all and start again, and see what happens.

The <.file name..> means you have to install the library into the Arduino IDE, I think you may have already done that though. If not when you try to compile you will get an error cant find xxx, you can install zipped libraries from within the IDE, just point the IDE to the directory your using.
        Will try again as above.

I can compile under  1.18.10 without problems but do have to use the old bootloader option.  I get a compiles size od 22890 bytes and it needs 1338 bytes of memory.  So it can be done, just get the latest file and start over.

        Will do.

        I've just had three Arduino Nano's delivered, sacrificial lamb's etc...

Regards

David G8DJM

    Thanks again.

    Dave 'KBV.

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software:

Join Antuino@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.