Re: New owner, and impressed!

Hi Dave,

VSWR is from a look up table. I have not played with it.
It will be worth trying to invert the table and see what happens.
I thing its was around line 100 and there was a value of "1" where
it should have been 10 or 11.

It is possible to get better accuracy by using 1/5th of a db from
the A to D than using the Db scale. 1dB = 5 counts.

I say my test units are accurate only swr 1:1 to 1:2

Raj

At 19-10-19, you wrote:

* I've pulled the sources, but suspect that they may not be complete. I
was looking to see where the VSWR "curve" is plotted, to see if I could
flip it, so that 1:1 is at the bottom of the display, not the top (that
is the usual convention in instrumentation.)Â If just for ease of
viewing, as that's what I'm used to.

Join Antuino@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.