Topics

usb-hs not working

ON3TVA

Hello,

I have a mini1300 but the usb-hs is not doing nothing when i connect to the computer, in device manager also nothing happens
i see that on the mainboard there are no jumpers is this normal.

grz
ON3TVA
Belgium

Keith Lloyd <m0kll@...>

Hello Tony,
the cable you are using could it be the one for Charging the internal battery.
Check you Charging light bottom left hand side a Red LED Glows when charging.
The cable for  connecting to the PC is a USB to mini USB.
This cable connects the Mini1300 on the far left hand side.
73
Keith
M0KLL

nnnn

On Saturday, 27 June 2020, 13:27:31 BST, ON3TVA <linux210@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have a mini1300 but the usb-hs is not doing nothing when i connect to the computer, in device manager also nothing happens
i see that on the mainboard there are no jumpers is this normal.

grz
ON3TVA
Belgium

ON3TVA

Hallo Keith,

Thx charging is not the problem is the connection to the computer from the mini1300 (usb-hs) to the computer, this one is doing nothing
the progrmamming connection is also working.
I wont to now if you need a jumper on the mainboard for the usb-hs, to me there are 0 jumpers on the main board.

Greetings ON3TVA Tony