Re: Improving S/N

Yury Kuchura EU1KY

Hi Ujjwal,
I did not try it yet. A HAM friend in my village has borrowed my mock sample and uses it intensively, so I have to wait some time to get it back and modify. :)
But I am definitely sure this approach works fine. The only thing to consider is that the mixers are connected differently in the original schematic (INA - OUTA in channel 1, INB - OUTB is used in channel 2, just for PCB convenience). Therefore, for channel 1 the OUTB should go to the newly introduced non-inverting input, and OUTA for channel 2.
Regards, EU1KY

Join Analyzer-EU1KY@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.