Re: usb-hs not working #poll

Jempi ( ON7MA )

Tony
you have to put a jumper on 2nd place to the black reset switch.. then some small green and red lights should come up , and the board is starting up
without this, it will not start
a Flash drive is popping up in the windows explorer then.
did you buy the mini-1300 from Ali, or other, complete, or did you buy a STM32746G board alone, like I did
Then i bought a analyzer board for it from Edwin, here under.
in fact I have also a Mini1300 and I behaves just the same, except for a Lipo Battery extension and board, with charging USB connector
JP

Join Analyzer-EU1KY@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.