Re: Remote control protocol ?

Yury Kuchura EU1KY

Hi Carlos,
I am using SimSmith very often, it's very useful software for me.
The example of RigExpert protocol is at https://rigexpert.com/uk/products/kits-analyzers-uk/aa-30-zero/getting-started-with-the-zero/
By default 38400/8/N/1 UART setting is used. Implementing commands FQ, SW and FRX is quite enough for scanning.
Some peculiarites are missing on that page is that device responds with "OK\r" or "ERROR\r" to FQ and SW commands, and responds with "OK\r" after the end of the FRX command output. The "\n" characters may be present in exchange but should be ignored.
H745 version also supports NanoVNA protocol in the minimal subset needed by NanoVNA Saver software.

Join Analyzer-EU1KY@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.