Chores, by Joyce, written for mainstream parents #outcomes

Joyce Fetteroll is writing at Quora, and though unschoolers will read it (if they're lucky, or if they're following Joyce around :-) ), but she is summarizing what she developed, discovered, and polished over her many years of unschooling discussions, for the benefit of "regular" parents.

This, on Chores, is really good.  I didn't read the comments.  I've read so many comments over the years that I expect them to be the same old stuff, and Joyce is better than most people at turning the thing over and handing it back in a more sensible arrangement. :-)

https://www.quora.com/q/kidsandnaturallearning/Do-parents-doing-their-kids-laundry-keeping-their-room-clean-etc-result-in-tidy-people-when-the-kids-live-on-their-o