From: susan
To: AlwaysLearning@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 8:18 PM
Subject: [AlwaysLearning] Coincidences

> <<...when I was twelve, we moved to Meadow Lane.... What an
> unbelievable set of coincidences!>>

And when I met my husband, he was living on Meadow Lane! (Of course, if
was in Golden Valley, Minnesota...<G>)

Your exchange has been great fun to read -- I LOVE coincidences.

Susan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Dawn Bennink <dbennink@...>

And, btw, Julie's father was an excellent teacher. There were some good ones in the public school system!

Dawn

Julie wrote:

Julie in NY wrote:
<<...when I was twelve, we moved to Meadow Lane.... What an
unbelievable set of coincidences!>>

Susan replied:
<<And when I met my husband, he was living on Meadow Lane! (Of course, if was in Golden Valley, Minnesota...<G>)>>

Yet another happy coincidence! Since you like coincidences, I just found out that Dawn recently met my parents' next door neighbor! (This is in a city of 30,000+, not in a small town.) Funny, huh?
Thanks, Susan. Dawn and I have taken this offline, but it's nice to know we weren't boring anyone. :)

Julie in NY