Re: Staying up all night and remembering retainer

Katie Robles

We're still giving some of Annie's suggestions a try.

I am usually the one doing the reminding because my husband is sleeping at that point, however my husband is feeling very concerned.  We've already had to replace one retainer because it broke when she had forgotten it was sitting out, and my 11 year old has extra dentist appointments for gum disease that isn't covered by insurance, so he's feeling like brushing when we ask should just happen.

I don't know how to balance the different relationships (me and husband, daughters and me, daughters and husband) as well as I could in this situation.