Re: Testing requirements

Sadie Bugni

I’m on my phone, so hopefully this goes through correctly without sharing all past messages.

We have been unschooling in Georgia for 12 years. We have also never tested. I did buy the tests once so that if anyone ever did ask, I could show them that I purchased them, but never received the results. This has happened to many, many people I know, so could be easily true. No one has ever asked us, or anyone I know for their results. As mentioned earlier, the only time I could see if being brought up was in a custody battle.

We also have teens around the same age as your son, if you’d ever like to chat:)

Sadie Bugni