Re: About Teaching and Learning #1

tgikristi@...

First question:

List five things you learned after the age of twelve that you learned totally outside of school.

I was thinking ‘almost everything’ so I decided to work backwards. Here are five things I’ve learned just in the past week:

Here are five things I’ve learned just in the past week:

-How to take apart, operate, install, and adjust the hinges on my cabinets

-Summer pruning strategies for northern highbush blueberry plants

-That Argentina (and other South American countries) has native bamboo species

-That one of the kids’ great grandfathers wasn’t a fan of traveling.

-That USPS (United States Postal Service) media mail rate cannot be applied to coloring books or puzzle books.

Kristi