Re: Nose picking/thumb sucking/rudeness

-=-I need help either having more realistic expectations or with handling things better.-=-

I might need help paying better attention to this group!! Sorry I didn’t approve that post sooner.

Others might have great ideas. In the past I’ve told some stories about boogers, and Marty, when he was little, and maybe by looking in the archives for boogers, zoo, or monkey, previous topics could be found and linked here, perhaps, maybe. I’ll be gone all day tomorrow, so I hope others will brilliantly provide tons of angles, tricks and tools.