Re: Reluctance to go out

-=-we don't live near anyone her age now, so if she wants to see people, we have to leave and meet them. -=-

You did say "if she wants to meet... we have to..." but you still seem to be blaming her for causing you to "have to" leave.

If you can see it as something you choose to do in order to support her, you will feel better about it.

-=-This was meant just as a question on how to help my daughter leave the house to do the things she wants but she will be leaving things she also wants to be doing at home. When she decides she would rather stay home, but kind of wants to go out maybe in an hour or so. This focus on black and white thinking, right or wrong lessons is deterring from my questions.
-=-

We're not here to answer your questions, though.  We're here to discuss unschooling.

-=-Is it more cooperative to say hey do you want to go, be met with no, and go OK sounds good, or to say hey but maybe you'll have a great time, I've done all the preparation? Or if there were any renditions of I wasn't thinking about. I'm not trying to create something here, not a set-up, no chosen outcome. Just an answer to some options when met with a no, an iffy no, a maybe later.-=-

This is  VERY confusing.  You want us to answer a question that you're having a hard time putting simply, so I'm guessing you're as confused about it as it sounds. :-)

If none of you want to go out, don't go!
Don't go because you think you're supposed to go.
If people are happy and learning, good.

If you want to ask us for magic answers and then complain because there aren't any, that's not good.

Let it be about learning.  Here are some things to consider:
Principles of Unschooling
By Pam Sorooshian