Re: Is it necessary to correct?

-=-I was reading on unschooling principles and I had the thought that it
doesn't mention if correction of a child's factoids is necessary in
order
for learning to take place? I don't think it does.-=-

Principles aren't about what's "necessary," though.

The best answer to most questions is "it depends."

I'm sure children can learn even when their parents don't know enough
to correct their factoids. And children whose parents correct their
factoids unmercifully might give up trying to learn around their
parents.

With my kids, it depends how leisurely the moment is, what mood the
kid's in, whether it seems it could cause problems that they don't
know the thing... It depends.