Re: Food Questions

Bob Collier

--- In AlwaysLearning@yahoogroups.com, "eaglefalconlark"
<eaglefalconlark@...> wrote:

I've given up hoping that anyone knows what they're talking about.

LOL. Me too. In my experience, it's far from unusual for a food or a
way of eating to be good for you one week and bad for you the next, or
vice versa, depending on who you read or listen to.

At
this point we are just paying attention to how what *we* eat makes
*us* feel. I've learned more doing that than hours upon hours of
scouring the internet for information.

Linda

It certainly has seemed to me that the starting point ought to be our
own bodies and what they tell us about what we need.

Bob