Re: help planning DC trip

Oh, right! Lisa reminded me of food. In one of the metro stations not far from the capital there's a food court with beautiful mosaic tile on the columns. (Danielle or someone might be able to ID it.) Great food, lots, and as usual, it seemed to me in DC, Greek stuff good and inexpensive all over.

Some of the museums have cafeterias and I liked the food. I love museums but I get museum sick, like I want to see and remember EVERYthing, but after a while it's overwhelming and I'd rather see french fries than the Magna Carta. I was very sad to get museum- sick at the Britsh museum. I think it's some function of my getting excited and then forgetting to breathe and of ALL the thoughts that go into why these things are here and whether it's good and moral and what a risk to have so much good stuff in one place, and I get woozy sometimes. Food and air help.