Re: tv watching

Paula Sjogerman

on 10/18/03 12:13 PM, SandraDodd@aol.com at SandraDodd@aol.com wrote:

Do you really think television itself is physically holding on to people,

Yes.

I do think there is something about the electronic media themselves. I love
television and movies and the computer, but I have too often watched
something or stayed online past when I really wanted to and not because what
was on the screen was more interesting than what other things awaited me.

This has never happened to me with a book. I will stay up way too late to
finish a great book, but have no problem putting down a book that is boring.

Paula