Excerpt: Four Days with Jack - contemporary gay romance - Excerpt Rated R- Kelli Wilkins

K Wilkins

Hi romance lovers,

I’m sharing a bit about my gay romance, Four Days with Jack. In this contemporary novella, best friends David and Jack embark on a sexual relationship. David has always loved Jack and has fantasized about being his lover, but he lacked the courage to admit his feelings—until now.

***

Just in time for the Halloween season... Read about my horror novellas, paranormal romances, and new sci-fi anthology in my Autumn newsletter.

***

Here’s the plot summary and an exclusive HOT excerpt from:

Four Days with Jack
When David invited his best friend on vacation, he never expected them to fall in love…

Spending four days in a tropical paradise with Jack is a dream come true. For years, David has lived a lie and denied his romantic feelings for Jack. Now that they’re together in an isolated Caribbean resort, he finally admits what he really wants—to be Jack’s lover.
Jack has been in love with David for years and is encouraged by his desire to explore a sexual relationship. He’s more than willing to introduce David to the life he has always fantasized about. Their sizzling nighttime encounters confirm David’s long-hidden cravings, but what will happen when they leave the resort?
Will David come out and start a new life with Jack? Or will he go back to his old ways and risk losing the best friend he ever had?

I created a Facebook page for my gay romances! Visit it here:

I’m posting book blurbs, excerpts, and more.

A HOT Excerpt:

“I wanna…” He opened his eyes and looked at Jack. “Do all the things I’ve fantasized about. I want to kiss you, lick you, touch you. I want to make love to you.”
David held his breath. There, he’d said it. Why not admit what he really wanted? Besides, he was half drunk and it was the truth. What better time to confess it to Jack?
Jack chuckled. “I don’t see what’s wrong with that.” He lay back on the bed and stretched his arms over his head. “Whatever it is you want to do to me, go ahead. I’m all yours for the night.”
David let his gaze rove up and down Jack’s naked body. Jack was here, right here, naked, exposed, and willing. Everything he’d always dreamed about, fantasized about, was right in front of him.
He drank in Jack’s lean muscles, his flat stomach, and that luscious pink cock. His mouth watered. So many nights he had gone to sleep imagining kissing Jack, licking him, sucking him—and now here he was.
“Okay. Get ready.”
He knelt over Jack and kissed him. Jack draped his arms around his neck and pulled him down, so they were lying on top of each other, naked body against body. He slipped his tongue into Jack’s mouth. He tasted like the pineapple-flavored drinks from the bar.
David felt his penis surge against Jack’s stomach and he pulled away. This was nice, but he wanted—no, he needed—more. He moved down Jack’s body, taking his time, planting tiny kisses on his neck and shoulders, then moving lower, to his chest, stomach, and ribs. Jack moaned as he slid his tongue through a tangle of light brown stomach hair.
“Keep going,” Jack begged, writhing on the bed.
He traced circles around Jack’s bellybutton with his tongue, then stopped to kiss and suck his stomach ever so slightly. Jack smelled like coconut soap and his skin had a slightly salty, manly taste.
He glanced between them and saw that Jack was hard again. Would he be ready for another blow job? He scooted down on the bed and ran his palms up the inside of Jack’s thick thighs, bringing them close to his balls, but not quite touching them. Jack parted his legs wider as he teased him.
Order your copy of Four Days with Jack here:
All other platforms: https://books2read.com/u/bo6Rap

Read some excellent reviews on the book's Amazon page!

I hope you’ll check it out. I fell in love with the characters, and I hope readers will too. It’s got a good blend of humor, drama, and plenty of sizzling love scenes that will heat up your summer!

Don't miss my other 2 gay romances: A Secret Match & Killer in Wolf's Clothing.

Happy Reading,
Kelli

Join AltRead@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.