Excerpt: Loving a Wild Stranger /Kelli A. Wilkins /Rated R/ Historical romance

K Wilkins

Hi everyone,

Here's a steamy excerpt from my historical romance, Loving a Wild Stranger. This pioneer-wilderness romance is set in the Michigan Territory and blends adventure with a sensual love story. I'm happy to say that the book has received several great reviews.

***

Just in time for the Halloween season... Read about my horror novellas, paranormal romances, and new sci-fi anthology in my Autumn newsletter.

***

 Loving a Wild Stranger

A woman running from her past… straight into the arms of an untamed man

In a moment of desperation, Kathleen Stanton flees her pampered life in Kingston, New York and ends up stranded in a small town in the Michigan Territory. Out of money and forced to rely on her instincts, she impersonates a handsome stranger’s mail-order bride.

Committed to her deception, Kathleen calls herself Michelle and starts her new life with Luther in an isolated cabin in the wilderness. Luther can’t believe his luck when his beautiful bride arrives, but something doesn’t feel right about his new wife. Michelle has terrifying nightmares involving a man named Roger and is reluctant to talk about where she came from.

Luther’s friend, Redfeather visits and tries to convince Luther to send Michelle back east. Distrusting Michelle, he warns Luther that his bride is not what she seems. But Luther is in love with Michelle, and he is harboring a secret of his own—one that might force Michelle to reject him when she learns the truth.

Michelle falls in love with Luther and adapts to her new way of life. Together, they face off against brutal townspeople and overcome harsh living conditions. When they finally give in to their desires and agree to become a proper man and wife, a dark figure from Michelle’s past resurfaces and threatens to destroy everything.

I created a Facebook page for my historical romances! Visit it here:
I’m posting book blurbs, excerpts, and more.

Read an interview with Luther, the hero from Loving a Wild Stranger:

A steamy excerpt:
Luther eased Michelle down and knelt over her. Her eyes were closed and a slight smile crossed her lips. He propped himself on his elbows and nuzzled the side of Michelle’s throat just below her ear. Her wet skin was cool from the lake, yet he felt her pulse hammering beneath his lips.
Michelle lay still as he trailed his hands down the front of her body. He took his time stroking the outline of her breasts, then worked his way to her hips. His head swam with desire as he glimpsed the dark triangle of hair through her chemise. God, he wanted her. He ached to touch her, yet was hesitant about pushing things too far, too fast.
He kissed Michelle and moaned as she kissed him back. Slowly, he slid his hand to the top of her chemise and began unfastening the tiny white buttons. Halfway through, he paused and waited to see if Michelle would protest. When she didn’t, he kept going.
He separated the material, freeing her pale breasts. She was beautiful. His mouth watered at the thought of sucking her. He broke the kiss and looked at Michelle. Her eyes were still closed, and she was breathing hard.
“Can I touch you?”
“Yes,” she whispered.
Luther bent his head over Michelle’s breasts. This would be heaven. After weeks of waiting and being so patient, he was finally getting his reward. He flicked his tongue across Michelle’s right nipple. She gasped and arched her back, offering herself to him. He drew her breast into his mouth and sucked it lightly. Michelle whimpered and writhed beneath him.
Encouraged by the sound of her throaty moans, he swirled his tongue around her nipple. He stayed with her, teasing her virgin flesh until his cock threatened to explode. It had been too long since he had made love, and his body needed release.
Ever so slowly, he slid his hands up her chemise, caressing her thighs as he sucked her breasts. Michelle tensed for a second as he lightly grazed her privates with his thumb. She kissed him deeper, and he eased his hand between her legs, discovering the warm softness he craved.
He touched her gently, taking his time exploring her soft folds while teasing her mouth with his tongue. She groaned and parted her legs wider. Obviously she was enjoying this, but how far would they go?
Michelle made a tiny mewling sound and arched her hips higher as he rubbed her. Before he knew it, she was aroused and more than ready…

Order your copy of Loving a Wild Stranger here:

All other platforms:  https://books2read.com/u/4N1DGN

Happy Reading,
Kelli

Kelli A. Wilkins