Excerpt: Beauty & the Bigfoot - paranormal comedy romance - excerpt rated R - Kelli Wilkins

K Wilkins

Hi,
Here's an excerpt from my paranormal comedy, Beauty & the Bigfoot. It's an unusual look at the legend of Bigfoot and blends the paranormal with humor, drama, and a few spicy love scenes. The book got a 4 Coffee Cup review from Coffeetime Romance.
***

Just in time for the Halloween season... Read about my horror novellas, paranormal romances, and new sci-fi anthology in my Autumn newsletter.

***

Beauty & the Bigfoot

Can true love exist between the species?

Tara’s world is anything but normal. Her father is known as the resident crackpot – just because he’s on a personal mission to catch a Sasquatch. Despite all of the “Bigfoot evidence” cluttering their house, Tara never really believed in Bigfoot – until the day her father brought him home.

She affectionately names her father’s prized catch ‘Joe’ and discovers there’s something oddly familiar – and erotic – about him. With a media circus descending on her father’s ranch and a showdown brewing with the local sheriff, Tara risks her life to save Joe.

When Tara finally succumbs to her animalistic urges, she learns that Joe is not exactly who – or what – he seems. Joe is more than a Sasquatch – he’s her soul mate!

The Excerpt:
...He tossed the package of raw hot dogs to her. “I’m going inside to get the video camera.”
Her father left her there, cradled in Bigfoot’s—Joe’s—arms.
“So, what do you like to do for fun? I figure you’re an outdoorsy kinda of guy, huh?”
Joe blinked at her a few times, and she smiled. “You know, Joe, if you weren’t so hairy, you’d be cute. Some women like the hairy caveman-type of guy. Me, not so much. But you sure are strong and muscular.”
“Cheep, cheep, cheep.” Joe’s top lip peeled back into something that looked like a sneer.
“Did you say something? Oh wow! That’s rich! Wait till my father hears this. You say your first words and he misses them! I’ve heard the screeching vocalizations you guys make before, but never—”
Joe pressed her face against his chest, muffling her words. The chains rattled as he smoothed her loose hair with his left hand. She closed her eyes and inhaled Joe’s musky, yet sweet, scent. A moment later, the shed felt like it was spinning and fading. Her breathing slowed, and her nipples hardened under her T-shirt. A warm tingle spread through her, then she went limp in Joe’s arms.
He’s turning me on. What the hell is happening here?
She struggled to regain her senses and pulled away. Joe huffed and sneered again.
“Are you hungry? Why don’t we have a snack?” She opened the package of raw hot dogs and held one out to him. He snatched it from her, then shoved the whole thing in his mouth.
“I guess you like them, huh? Sorry I don’t have any ketchup. Hey!”
Joe grabbed the package and ate two more hot dogs, then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.
“Well at least you’ve got better manners than my last date. He—” Her words were cut off as Joe stuffed a hot dog into her mouth. He took it all the way out, then eased it back in again.
She arched an eyebrow. Was it her imagination, or was Joe being perverted?
“I’d give a year’s salary to know what you’re thinking right now,” she quipped. “You’ve sure got a dirty mind for a wild creature.”
Joe sneered and huffed, then drew her to his chest. She moaned as he trailed a finger down the side of her neck. Her skin broke out in goosebumps. She gazed into Joe’s eyes. Something about his eyes entranced her. Whenever she looked into them, she could swear she was staring at a man.
“And what is it about you that smells so good?” She leaned forward, pressing her breasts against him. “You know, I’ve always been attracted to big, strong men. Too bad you aren’t a person,” she said, sliding her hand down his chest to his flat stomach. “We could have a lot of fun together.”
Joe dropped the last hot dog between them.
She bent her head down to look for it and gasped. “Oh my God!”
Joe’s semi-erect penis peeked up at her from a thick patch of hair. “Wow! I definitely like you better than the last guy I dated. You could make a fortune starring in movies.”
Order your copy here:

All other platforms:
https://books2read.com/u/4Dog0Q

Kelli A. Wilkins