Finally finished Underland

Merilee Olson

I found that the last chapters dragged, though loved some of the English and Paris parts.

Becky Lindroos

Oh good for you! I enjoyed the last couple chapters or so more than the chapters before it (but not more than the first chapters). I enjoyed reading about the north country.

Becky

On Jul 20, 2021, at 6:37 PM, Merilee Olson <merilee.olson@gmail.com> wrote:

I found that the last chapters dragged, though loved some of the English and Paris parts.

Merilee Olson

The bit about the nuclear fuel storage in Finland was a bit depressing.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 7:51 PM Becky Lindroos <bekah0176@...> wrote:
Oh good for you!   I enjoyed the last couple chapters or so more than the chapters before it (but not more than the first chapters).  I enjoyed reading about the north country.

Becky

> On Jul 20, 2021, at 6:37 PM, Merilee Olson <merilee.olson@...> wrote:
>
> I found that the last chapters dragged, though loved some of the English and Paris parts.

johannakurz

Yes, but we have them all over....

Von meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet

Von: Merilee Olson <merilee.olson@...>
Datum: 21.07.21 02:18 (GMT+01:00)
An: AllNonfiction@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [AllNonfiction] Finally finished Underland

The bit about the nuclear fuel storage in Finland was a bit depressing.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 7:51 PM Becky Lindroos <bekah0176@...> wrote:
Oh good for you!   I enjoyed the last couple chapters or so more than the chapters before it (but not more than the first chapters).  I enjoyed reading about the north country.

Becky

> On Jul 20, 2021, at 6:37 PM, Merilee Olson <merilee.olson@...> wrote:
>
> I found that the last chapters dragged, though loved some of the English and Paris parts.

Jim Harris

I finished it a while back too but forgot to mention it. It kept my interest throughout but it never really shined. I think my rating was an 8, and I'll stick with that.