Donald Trump's political organization raised $82 million in first half of 2021 - CNNPolitics


Jeanne
 


David Markham
 

How much of that is going for legal fees?

They are/will be enormous.

David Markham


On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 10:07 PM Jeanne <soul121@...> wrote:
Just saying....it ain't over by a long shot.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/31/politics/donald-trump-fundraising-first-half-2021/index.html





Jeanne
 

I limit myself to exactly 20 minutes per day (when I have internet, that is) of US political "news" and also read some long form journalism or books for more in depth treatment of (mostly) real and important issues. It's great not to have to be concerned each morning with what DJT tweeted last night, but I do think it's important not to totally ignore what the crazies are doing, especially with skillful manipulation of voting rights. We need strong competing parties with different ideas, but rationality is also key. How we get to that is...?

On July 31, 2021, at 7:07 PM, "Jeanne via groups.io" <soul121=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Just saying....it ain't over by a long shot.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/31/politics/donald-trump-fundraising-first-half-2021/index.html


Jeanne
 

True, and the travel expenses etc also eat up a lot. Hes saving the rest for his rallies and other "expenses". He paid $0.00 towards the AZ"audit"...the former CEO of Over stock handled that himself and by raising funds. Trump is a grifter extraordinaire, you have to give him that.



On July 31, 2021, at 7:10 PM, David Markham <davidgmarkham@...> wrote:


How much of that is going for legal fees?

They are/will be enormous.

David Markham

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 10:07 PM Jeanne <soul121@...> wrote:
Just saying....it ain't over by a long shot.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/31/politics/donald-trump-fundraising-first-half-2021/index.html





Merilee Olson
 

It HAS been refreshing not to wake up EVERY morning wondering what has he effed up today😖

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 10:18 PM Jeanne <soul121@...> wrote:
I limit myself to exactly 20 minutes per day (when I have internet, that is) of US political "news" and also read some long form journalism or books for more in depth treatment of (mostly) real and important issues. It's great not to have to be concerned each morning with what DJT tweeted last night, but I do think it's important not to totally ignore what the crazies are doing, especially with skillful manipulation of voting rights. We need strong competing parties with different ideas, but rationality is also key. How we get to that is...?

On July 31, 2021, at 7:07 PM, "Jeanne via groups.io" <soul121=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Just saying....it ain't over by a long shot.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/31/politics/donald-trump-fundraising-first-half-2021/index.html