Re: EL = Q 5 = the reader

Merilee Olson

I meant I WOULD have thought!

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 3:17 PM Merilee Olson via groups.io <merilee.olson=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I wouldn’t  have thought I might have been a perfect reader of this book, but in the later chapters I am kind of feeling TMI.  Too wordy.  I did love the first few chapters but got bored with all the psilocybin stuff.  I think I’ve got two chapters to go. I do like the drawings.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 1:41 PM Becky Lindroos <bekah0176@...> wrote:
5.    Who is the ideal reader for Entangled Lives and what would his background be?  Is the style and organization appropriate to this reader?  Is there anyone you’d recommend the book to or actually give it to as a gift?