Re: Sandy K

Becky Lindroos

Cool! I’ve got a cousin no more than a few miles north of the border and I haven’t even gotten to see her. I’ll wave. :-)

Becky

On Nov 15, 2021, at 7:44 PM, Merilee Olson <merilee.olson@gmail.com> wrote:

By the way, we passed not too far north of you last month, Bekah, on our epic 9000 km road-trip to visit my son in BC. Drove the whole way through Canada so as not to undergo covid border hassles.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 8:26 PM Becky Lindroos <bekah0176@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Oh how fun! Now you’ll have to have a reunion - Harrisburg might be about half way but I think Montreal might be more fun. - lol!

Becky

On Nov 15, 2021, at 6:37 PM, Merilee Olson <merilee.olson@gmail.com> wrote:

Sandy, did you get my email? Sandy and I found out through FaceBook that we were at Stanford at the same time. I was 3 years ahead. Small world.