NOMINATIONS OPEN!!!

Becky Lindroos

Hi everybody, [And I’m on time this month! :-) ]

It’s time to come up with a schedule for JAN, FEB, and MAR, 2022! We’ll nominate books for a week and then actually vote for about 5 days and then we’ll hopefully have a schedule with a January book by the December 1. (Ties may make the voting take a few more days.)

I put up the nominations database. "Nominations forHi all - it’s time to come up with a schedule for July, August and September, 2021. We’ll nominate books for 6 days and then actually vote for about 5 days and then we’ll hopefully have a schedule with a July book by the 1st of that month. (Ties may make the voting take a few more days.)

I put up the nominations database. "Nominations for JAN, FEB, and MAR, 2022” at:
https://groups.io/g/AllNonfiction/database
(2nd one down)

Or you can get there via the home page at:
https://groups.io/g/AllNonfiction > Databases > Nominations for JAN, FEB MAR, 2022 .

I put my own nominations in as a sample and so the whole page won’t be empty. I hope the directions on the page and your memory are good enough to get you through the rest of the process. I’ll post the Suggestions List in a second (there were only 2?) but you’re free to nominate any nonfiction book which is generally available (as determined by Amazon).

If there are any questions please holler.

Thanks and bye - :-)
Becky

https://groups.io/g/AllNonfiction/database

Becky

About Time A History of Civilization in Twelve Clocks; by David Rooney

Last Best Hope America in Crisis and Renewal: by George Packer