Re: EL - The Intimacy of Strangers - chapter 3!!! -

Merilee Olson

Carl Sagan’s kinda nutty wife…Yes, she was proved right on so many things!! I was just surprised at how unimpressive a lecturer she was on her own material.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 5:01 PM Becky Lindroos <bekah0176@...> wrote:
Years ago I saw her on TV for some reason - it was not a glowing interview or article or whatever - she was portrayed as a nut.

Now she’s kind of my hero because she came through all that.  Her and Beatrice Potter - and women who have been sidelined and denigrated and having no viable options except housekeeping with 4 kids.  What do all the nicely capable but non-genius women do?

Becky