Re: Rating Time - Forgetting

Jeffrey Taylor

So the book successfully taught you a new skill and you only rated it an 8?  My, my.

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 08:59:01 AM EDT, Carol Mannchen <oldlawmom@...> wrote:

I read the whole book, but I have forgotten it.  It's an 8 for me.

Carol Mannchen

Hermitage, TN
oldlawmom@...
615-310-4504

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 1:52 AM Becky Lindroos <bekah0176@...> wrote:
Hi everybody,

It’s rating time so please rate “ “Forgetting: The Benefits of Not Remembering” by Scott A. Small.  on a numeric scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest) and briefly explain the general reasons for your rating. You can use the rationale below however you wish, but please do NOT feel bound by it in any way. :-)

10 Exceptionally good book -
9 Excellent book -
8 Very good book  -
7 Good book
6 An okay book overall-
5 Mixed - some good parts, some poor
4 Generally poor
3 Awful (maybe barely bothered to finish)
2 Don't waste your time (didn’t even finish)
1 Stuuuu-pid (offensively poor and maybe barely started)

*Note if you didn’t finish because it was so bad I’d say that’s a 1 or a 2 at most. If you didn’t finish for some other reason you're still welcome to rate it if you at least started it (if you are able to determine a rating). Or if you finished the book awhile back, please send in a rating.  And if you finish in a month or so it’s fine to send in a rating then.   :-)

In thinking about a rating you might want to consider anything from simple enjoyment value (or lack thereof) to the quality or quantity of sources, the subject matter and presentation, graphics, etc. - whatever struck you as a factor in your response to the book.

Thank you,