Re: Noise

Merilee Olson

Almost nobody’s as good as Lewis.  I found Kahneman and What’s-his-name’s Thinking Fast and Slow better than this, but still a slog.

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 8:57 PM Becky Lindroos <bekah0176@...> wrote:
Merilee,  when it gets off the math it’s better.   (I was thinking of you as I read some of the stuff in the early chapters.) Judging from the quantity of my highlights, Chapter 10 was pretty good.
 (** BUT!!** None of it was great!!)  None of the chapters was as good as Michael Lewis’ book about Kahneman and Tversky.  I’ve never read "Thinking Fast …”  I’ll bet this was actually written by Sibony and Sunstein - they just got Kahneman’s name on it.

None was as good

Becky