Re: Whatcha been reading? Want to read?

Merilee Olson

Good for you!! I know I’m spreading myself too thin (though not getting thin in the process🤓)

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 11:14 AM Becky Lindroos <bekah0176@...> wrote:
Yes, Merilee,  I read all 7.  I did this several years ago with a friend. We decided to read the whole thing at the rate of one volume a month.  We discussed each briefly as we went.  Then the next month we started the next volume. We both kept at it until we finished.  I’d love to have time to do it again but I think that was a once-in-a-lifetime thing for me.

Becky