Re: "You are not a horse! "

Merilee Olson

Why am I not surprised?

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 9:33 PM Jeffrey Taylor via groups.io <jatta97=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Apparently it is not just a southron thing.  Foxey news has apparently promoted the use nationally.

On Monday, August 23, 2021, 05:19:47 PM EDT, Carol Mannchen <oldlawmom@...> wrote:

Y'all are getting out of hand.  As someone who lives in the ignorant South, I can tell you what I know about the horse dewormer.  A young friend of mine's daughter was diagnosed with Covid in a town near here, and her doctor "prescribed" this medication for her.  Somehow, Mom figured out that it wasn't right, or maybe read about it on Facebook, and is now swearing to never go back to that clinic.  So, it is being used as a treatment, not a vaccine.

Carol Mannchen

Hermitage, TN
oldlawmom@...
615-310-4504

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 1:25 PM Becky Lindroos <bekah0176@...> wrote:
Well this is nice to see -  a bit late but … now that Pfizer is fully approved folks are getting their jabs. Yay!   And just because you got a jab or two that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re immune.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the backwaters of the deep down South where they want to think for themselves they're choosing horse dewormer to either kill the virus or vaccinate themselves (I don’t know this - I don’t know if I want to know.)    Good grief.  The FDA told them though  -  “You are not a horse.”  (Think of that as your science for the day.)