The All-Nonfiction Reading Group AllNonfiction@groups.io
Welcome Fellow Reader!
The All-Nonfiction Reading Group is dedicated to the discussion of works of non-fiction, old or new, classic or contemporary. The schedule of selected books is determined by member nominations and a poll. The current schedule is below. We read one book a month and have a three-month schedule. We try to have the book read prior to the start of the discussion but that's not mandatory at all.
August: MOONSHOTS: Creating a World of Abundance by Naveen Jain and John Schroeder
September: THE MAP OF KNOWLEDGE: A Thousand-Year History of How Classical Ideas Were Lost and Found. by Violet Moller
October: PLATO AT THE GOOGLEPLEX: Why Philosophy Won't Go Away,” by Rebecca Newberger Goldstein
November: THE ELEPHANT IN THE BRAIN: Hidden Motives in Everyday Life by Kevin Simler
December: THE UNDOING PROJECT: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds by Michael Lewis
Thanks for checking us out and happy reading!
Our discussions prior to 3/2018 are still at:
- Archives at: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/All_Nonfiction/?yguid=153974110
- 48 Members
- 1,412 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.