Web site and train shows

Geoff Dunn

I updated the AlbanyNTrak web site, http://www.albanyntrak.org/, to reflect the current train show schedule. Except for the adult-focused NER convention, there are no live events confirmed, per the various shows' web sites.

Hopefully adults will get their COVID-19 vaccinations. But kids under 12 are not yet eligible, and they make up a large part of the crowd at many shows. We'll see if some shows become adult-only, vaccinated-only, or are postponed until kids have had vaccination opportunities.

Get your vaccine if you haven't already. People are still dying from COVID-19. Protect yourself, protect others.

Geoff

nycrr8

Geoff,
The Hyde Park Station / Hudson Valley Railroad Society (HVRRS) sent the following regarding the Poughkeepsie Train Show to its email list:

3.  The train show is ON for this year.  It will be November 7th and Jeff is working on the first publicity poster.  I will forward it when it is complete...

Be well all,  John Henry

Geoff Dunn

John Henry, the schedule on the web site is based on publicly available information. Let me know if the HVRRS (or any other group) updates their web site or other public information platform.

Geoff