Upstate Model Rairoaders train show is on

Michael Romanowski

The Upstate Model Rairoaders train show is on. Vendor letters have gone out. Saturday October 16th from 10-4. Set up as early as 7:00 am on Saturday. Albany TTrak is invited. Please let me know how many 6 ft tables are needed.

Geoff Dunn

Mike Romanowski, it looks like Brian and I will be the only club members setting up at the UMR show. We will need four tables. Anything new we should know?

If any other club members want to attend, let me know.

Geoff

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 02:03 AM, Michael Romanowski wrote:

The Upstate Model Rairoaders train show is on. Vendor letters have gone out.
Saturday October 16th from 10-4. Set up as early as 7:00 am on Saturday.
Albany TTrak is invited. Please let me know how many 6 ft tables are needed.

Michael Romanowski

Nothing yet We get you four tables. We also will have our ttrak modules there if you need more. We will make a go/no go decision on the show next wednesday. The determining factor will be the number of vendors. Forest, Glen and I had a good time at the Amsterdam show. We had a 16 x 6 foot layout.
Thank you for coming.

Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
www.upstatemodelrailroaders.com
518-423-7519

On Sep 28, 2021, at 10:03 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Mike Romanowski, it looks like Brian and I will be the only club members setting up at the UMR show. We will need four tables. Anything new we should know?

If any other club members want to attend, let me know.

Geoff

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 02:03 AM, Michael Romanowski wrote:

The Upstate Model Rairoaders train show is on. Vendor letters have gone out.
Saturday October 16th from 10-4. Set up as early as 7:00 am on Saturday.
Albany TTrak is invited. Please let me know how many 6 ft tables are needed.

Geoff Dunn

Mike, you said a decision would be made today. Any word on the show?

We canceled the show. There were only three train vendors that signed up. Without vendor support we decided to not hold the show. We will have an open house on that day. It will be free and we will be displaying our layouts. Thanks again for thinking of us.

On Oct 6, 2021, at 8:35 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Mike, you said a decision would be made today. Any word on the show?

I'm sorry to hear the show is cancelled. Good luck with the open house.

Geoff