Train Show

Doug Dederick

Hi Everyone I hope you all had a most fulfilling Thanksgiving! Ha Ha I know I did what I always do, eat to much! Anyways we have just one week before the GTE show and as show coordinator I would like to have a game plan.

1) Who plans to set up on Saturday? If we could get the layout all set up on Saturday that would be awesome but I know a few of you live more that an hour away.
(A ) Give me a time that you can be there and if we can all be there around the same time that would be great. I can be there at anytime

2) Matt is in charge of setting up the DCC system

3) EVERYONE must work on putting in the connecting track sections before you start laying things out on your modules such as buildings and things.

CLAMPS Make sure you have them and spares if you can bring them!

In preparation please check your modules for any loose connections or broken track or another problems.

Once I get a head count for a Saturday set up I will send out more information.

Thanks Doug

Mark Fleischhauer

Hi Doug,
I cannot set up on Saturday, much as I’d like to. I’m too far away.
I plan to be at the show between 7 and 8 am on Sunday. I’ll bring everything needed to connect the module I’m bringing.
Mark

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, November 26, 2021, 12:51 PM, Doug Dederick <ddederic@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

[...]

ok thanks Mark

On Nov 26, 2021, at 1:03 PM, Mark Fleischhauer via groups.io <KramF=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Matt Rossman

I can set up on Saturday after 12. What are the hours that we can set up?

I’ll most likely be there shortly after 8 on Sunday as well.

Matt

Doug Dederick

Hi Matt Saturday set up time is fro 9:00 to 4:00 I will be there around 10AM to help with other things and will be there most of the day.

On Nov 27, 2021, at 9:50 AM, Matt Rossman <sweakyboot@gmail.com> wrote:

I can set up on Saturday after 12. What are the hours that we can set up?

I’ll most likely be there shortly after 8 on Sunday as well.

Matt

Brian Hilgenberg

Doug,I'll be there around 10:30-11:00.
Brian

On Saturday, November 27, 2021, 11:03:04 AM EST, Doug Dederick <ddederic@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

Hi Matt  Saturday set up time is fro 9:00 to 4:00  I will be there around 10AM to help with other things and will be there most of the day.

On Nov 27, 2021, at 9:50 AM, Matt Rossman <sweakyboot@gmail.com> wrote:

I can set up on Saturday after 12. What are the hours that we can set up?

I’ll most likely be there shortly after 8 on Sunday as well.

Matt

Matt Rossman

I’ll be there around 1:00pm then.

Doug Dederick

Ok great thanks Brian I will see you there

On Nov 27, 2021, at 11:31 AM, Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io <ontario_and_erie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Doug,I'll be there around 10:30-11:00.
Brian

On Saturday, November 27, 2021, 11:03:04 AM EST, Doug Dederick <ddederic@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

Hi Matt Saturday set up time is fro 9:00 to 4:00 I will be there around 10AM to help with other things and will be there most of the day.

On Nov 27, 2021, at 9:50 AM, Matt Rossman <sweakyboot@gmail.com> wrote:

I can set up on Saturday after 12. What are the hours that we can set up?

I’ll most likely be there shortly after 8 on Sunday as well.

Matt

john valachovic

I have the banner, I will bring it Saturday