T-Trak setup, 2nd attempt

Geoff Dunn

Shall we try again for a T-Trak setup? How does Thursday, June 17th, at 3:00, in my garage, sound to members?

Same rules as last time - vaccinated people only, face masks are not required but may be worn if you want, social distancing encouraged, there will be ventilation, limit of four members plus myself.

We will run DCC, and DC if desired. I have two 6' tables; more would be helpful.

Please let me know if you are interested in coming.

Geoff

Mark Fleischhauer

I can’t do it this week.
Mark

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Sunday, June 13, 2021, 7:59 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Shall we try again for a T-Trak setup?  How does Thursday, June 17th, at 3:00, in my garage, sound to members?

Same rules as last time - vaccinated people only, face masks are not required but may be worn if you want, social distancing encouraged, there will be ventilation, limit of four members plus myself.

We will run DCC, and DC if desired.  I have two 6' tables; more would be helpful.

Please let me know if you are interested in coming.

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff,

A 3:00 pm start is too late for me to beat rush hour going home.

Shall we try again for a T-Trak setup? How does Thursday, June 17th, at 3:00, in my garage, sound to members?

Same rules as last time - vaccinated people only, face masks are not required but may be worn if you want, social distancing encouraged, there will be ventilation, limit of four members plus myself.

We will run DCC, and DC if desired. I have two 6' tables; more would be helpful.

Please let me know if you are interested in coming.

Geoff,  Looks like it's just you and me again.  Perhaps we should find out when everyone would be available and plan from there.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021, 7:59:02 PM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Shall we try again for a T-Trak setup?  How does Thursday, June 17th, at 3:00, in my garage, sound to members?

Same rules as last time - vaccinated people only, face masks are not required but may be worn if you want, social distancing encouraged, there will be ventilation, limit of four members plus myself.

We will run DCC, and DC if desired.  I have two 6' tables; more would be helpful.

Please let me know if you are interested in coming.

Rod, it depends on how long you stay!

Hi Brian. Two of us is better than me alone. It's still early...

I did ask when people would like to set up, and got just one response - yours.

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff, In order to beat the west-bound rush hour traffic, especially between
Thruway exits 24 and 25, I figure that I would have to leave your house by
4:30 pm. Frankly, a stay of an hour and half is not worth about 45-50
minutes in drive time to make the 50+ mile round trip between Niskayuna &
East Greenbush. For future planning, a 1:00 to 1:30 pm start time would work
better for me, especially for weekdays.