T-Trak setup, 2nd attempt

Geoff Dunn

Shall we try again for a T-Trak setup? How does Thursday, June 17th, at 3:00, in my garage, sound to members?

Same rules as last time - vaccinated people only, face masks are not required but may be worn if you want, social distancing encouraged, there will be ventilation, limit of four members plus myself.

We will run DCC, and DC if desired. I have two 6' tables; more would be helpful.

Please let me know if you are interested in coming.

Geoff

Mark Fleischhauer

I can’t do it this week. 
Mark

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Sunday, June 13, 2021, 7:59 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Shall we try again for a T-Trak setup?  How does Thursday, June 17th, at 3:00, in my garage, sound to members?

Same rules as last time - vaccinated people only, face masks are not required but may be worn if you want, social distancing encouraged, there will be ventilation, limit of four members plus myself.

We will run DCC, and DC if desired.  I have two 6' tables; more would be helpful.

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff,

A 3:00 pm start is too late for me to beat rush hour going home.

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io [mailto:AlbanyNTrak@groups.io] On Behalf Of Geoff Dunn via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 7:59 PM
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io
Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] T-Trak setup, 2nd attempt

Shall we try again for a T-Trak setup? How does Thursday, June 17th, at 3:00, in my garage, sound to members?

We will run DCC, and DC if desired. I have two 6' tables; more would be helpful.

Geoff

Brian Hilgenberg

Geoff,  Looks like it's just you and me again.  Perhaps we should find out when everyone would be available and plan from there.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021, 7:59:02 PM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Shall we try again for a T-Trak setup?  How does Thursday, June 17th, at 3:00, in my garage, sound to members?

We will run DCC, and DC if desired.  I have two 6' tables; more would be helpful.

Geoff

Geoff Dunn

Rod, it depends on how long you stay!

Geoff

Geoff Dunn

Hi Brian. Two of us is better than me alone. It's still early...

I did ask when people would like to set up, and got just one response - yours.

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff, In order to beat the west-bound rush hour traffic, especially between
Thruway exits 24 and 25, I figure that I would have to leave your house by
4:30 pm. Frankly, a stay of an hour and half is not worth about 45-50
minutes in drive time to make the 50+ mile round trip between Niskayuna &
East Greenbush. For future planning, a 1:00 to 1:30 pm start time would work
better for me, especially for weekdays.

Rod

From: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io [mailto:AlbanyNTrak@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Geoff Dunn via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTrak] T-Trak setup, 2nd attempt

Rod, it depends on how long you stay!

Geoff

Geoff Dunn

Rod, I understand the desire to avoid traffic. Yet another advantage of retirement - no rush hour.

Brian, I don't care when we start. How do you feel about starting at 1:00?

Geoff

Brian Hilgenberg

Geoff,One is fine.  What would you like me to bring, and what's your address again?

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 2:11:56 PM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Rod, I understand the desire to avoid traffic.  Yet another advantage of retirement - no rush hour.

Brian, I don't care when we start.  How do you feel about starting at 1:00?

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff,

Thanks for accommodating me by moving up the start time of today's session
to 1 pm. Do you need me to bring anything besides trains (e.g. LNWI)?

Rod

From: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io [mailto:AlbanyNTrak@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTrak] T-Trak setup, 2nd attempt

Geoff,One is fine.  What would you like me to bring, and what's your
address again?

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 2:11:56 PM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io
<geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Rod, I understand the desire to avoid traffic.  Yet another advantage of
retirement - no rush hour.

Brian, I don't care when we start.  How do you feel about starting at 1:00?

Geoff

Geoff Dunn

Rod, bring whatever modules, trains, and electronics you want. I have a LNWI but if you want to bring yours, that's fine too. If you have a 6' table and can bring that, it would be useful.

See you later. Anyone else want to join in?

Geoff

Geoff Dunn

Brian, Rod, and I had a good time running some trains today. We tested three new corners of mine, and some refurbished modules from Brian and Rod. Perhaps later in the summer we can have a larger crowd get together. And there may be train shows someday!

Geoff