Polish Community Center show, November 20th

Geoff Dunn

The organizer of the PCC show assures me that the show is on, although their web site doesn't reflect it. But let's assume it's on. Who wants to attend? This has been a TTrak layout for the last several years. We usually take up 10' X 16', so it could be N-Trak if people preferred. What's the interest level?

No matter what modules we bring, I will design the layout so we have some separation between the crowd and us. Too many unvaxed kids!

Geoff

Mark Fleischhauer

Geoff,
When is the show?
Thanks.
Mark

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 10:57 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The organizer of the PCC show assures me that the show is on, although their web site doesn't reflect it.  But let's assume it's on.  Who wants to attend?  This has been a TTrak layout for the last several years.  We usually take up 10' X 16', so it could be N-Trak if people preferred.  What's the interest level?

No matter what modules we bring, I will design the layout so we have some separation between the crowd and us.  Too many unvaxed kids!

The PCC show is November 20, from 9:00 until 3:00

Geoff

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 01:27:20 PM EDT, Mark Fleischhauer via groups.io <kramf=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Geoff,
When is the show?
Thanks.
Mark

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 10:57 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The organizer of the PCC show assures me that the show is on, although their web site doesn't reflect it.  But let's assume it's on.  Who wants to attend?  This has been a TTrak layout for the last several years.  We usually take up 10' X 16', so it could be N-Trak if people preferred.  What's the interest level?

No matter what modules we bring, I will design the layout so we have some separation between the crowd and us.  Too many unvaxed kids!

Nobody has responded saying they'd like to set up at the PCC show. I know some of you are avoiding crowds and that's fine. Is anyone interested in setting up at this show?

Geoff

Matt Rossman

I am out for that weekend, prior obligations.

Thank you though.

Matt

Doug Dederick

Hi Geoff sorry I am not

Doug

On Oct 31, 2021, at 9:34 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Nobody has responded saying they'd like to set up at the PCC show. I know some of you are avoiding crowds and that's fine. Is anyone interested in setting up at this show?

The Upstate Model Railroaders will not be going either.

Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
518 423 7519

On Nov 1, 2021, at 7:32 AM, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Geoff sorry I am not

Doug

On Oct 31, 2021, at 9:34 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Nobody has responded saying they'd like to set up at the PCC show. I know some of you are avoiding crowds and that's fine. Is anyone interested in setting up at this show?

Geoff

Mark Fleischhauer

Hi Geoff,
I don't think I'll be able to participate.
Mark