Topics

PCC show 11/23 - call for modules

Geoff Dunn

The twice-yearly Polish Community Center show in Albany is on Saturday, November 23rd.  I apparently never put out a call for modules.  Please let me know if you are interested in bringing modules to this show.

Thanks.  Geoff

Michael Romanowski

I cannot make that show, the Upstate Model Railroaders will be preparing our exhibit for the South Glens Falls Christmas parade on that Sunday. I’m deserting N scale for G scale for a few days! LOL
Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
www.upstatemodelrailroaders.com
518-423-7519

On Nov 14, 2019, at 11:09 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

The twice-yearly Polish Community Center show in Albany is on Saturday, November 23rd.  I apparently never put out a call for modules.  Please let me know if you are interested in bringing modules to this show.

Thanks.  Geoff

Michael Richards

Geoff, I can bring (2) double modules to the PCC Show.

Mike Richards

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 11:32 AM Michael Stanley Romanowski mmroman@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

I cannot make that show, the Upstate Model Railroaders will be preparing our exhibit for the South Glens Falls Christmas parade on that Sunday. I’m deserting N scale for G scale for a few days! LOL

Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
www.upstatemodelrailroaders.com
518-423-7519

On Nov 14, 2019, at 11:09 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

The twice-yearly Polish Community Center show in Albany is on Saturday, November 23rd.  I apparently never put out a call for modules.  Please let me know if you are interested in bringing modules to this show.

Thanks.  Geoff

Brian Hilgenberg

Geoff,
I'll have my usual assortment of modules for the PCC show.  I've got a few in a semi completed state that I may be able to get together for the GTE.

Brian Hilgenberg