Topics

PCC show, 11/23

Geoff Dunn

It looks like we have four people bringing modules to the PCC show this coming Saturday - Brian, Rod, Mike Richards, and me.  The layout will be very similar to last spring's.  A diagram is attached.  If anyone else wants to bring modules, please let me know.

Brian, can you supply a third corner?   Do you have a 2X module that can go between your modules and the corner?

Rod, if you have a pair of junction modules you'd like to use, we can use them instead of mine and take out my 1X modules.  The drawback is that will create an S curve on the inner track going into my inside corner.  But that's not usually an issue.

Geoff,
I'll have four corners with me, and yes I do have an extra double.

Brian

Rod Mason

Geoff,

Please let me know what time tomorrow I should be there to help you set up tables and put on the covers?  Also, I won’t be bringing my junction module as I’m still fine-tuning it in preparation for GTE next week.  Additionally, I want to carefully watch you lay out the track bus wiring tomorrow so that I know what I’m doing in that regard at this year’s GTE unlike the last 2 shows (i.e. GTE 2018 & ALCO 2018) where I was coordinator  and had to depend on more experienced members to get things running.  I would also like to take all the bus wires with me at the end of the show to allow me to further familiarize myself with them at home during the week.  Thanks.

Rod

It looks like we have four people bringing modules to the PCC show this coming Saturday - Brian, Rod, Mike Richards, and me.  The layout will be very similar to last spring's.  A diagram is attached.  If anyone else wants to bring modules, please let me know.

Brian, can you supply a third corner?   Do you have a 2X module that can go between your modules and the corner?

Rod, if you have a pair of junction modules you'd like to use, we can use them instead of mine and take out my 1X modules.  The drawback is that will create an S curve on the inner track going into my inside corner.  But that's not usually an issue.

I'll try to be there by 7:30 to get the table covers on before we bring in modules.  Glad to show you the way I wire things up.

Geoff